1/2 cup butter, 4 cloves garlic, minced, 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs, 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley, 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, 1/8 teaspoon salt, 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – pounded thin
Preparation time – 15 minutes. Cooking time – 40 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350ºF(175ºC).
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat, and cook the garlic until tender, about 5 minutes.
- In a shallow bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese, parsley, oregano, pepper, and salt.
- Dip each chicken breast in the garlic butter to coat, then press into the bread crumb mixture. Arrange the coated chicken breasts in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Drizzle with any remaining butter and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.