Documents You Must Carry


Documents You Must Carry


What documents do I have to take in my car?

  1. ITV card

  1. ITV Report (Cars with more than 4 years old)

3.Permiso de Circulacion (where you can see the plate number, who is the owner and other details)

  1. Insurance policy (the insurance receipt it is NOT compulsory to take in the car, but if you have a traffic accident you will need to know your policy number for the Accident Agreement).

  1. European Accident Agreement (ADVISABLE; if you have a traffic accident you will need one, ask to your insurance company for one in your language.)

(You do not have to take the annual tax you pay every years to your Town Hall, no policemen will ask you for that receipt.)

If you do not want to take the original documents, you must go to a notary, he will make a photocopy from the original and he will put a stamp on it, since that moment you can take the photocopies in the car, they will be valid as well as original documents.

(Read other new traffic matters on our Facebook Page: “N332“, please share this information among family/friends.)
n332 Follow us

© No part of this web site may be reproduced without written permission from the publishers. All rights reserved. Todos los derechos reservados.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

We welcome comments from readers on our website and across our social networks. We invite you to discuss issues and share your views and we encourage robust debate and criticism provided it is civil.

However we reserve the right to reject or edit comments that:

• Contain offensive language
• Include personal attacks of any kind
• Are likely to offend or target any ethnic, racial, nationality or religious group
• Are homophobic, transphobic, sexist, offensive or obscene
• Contain spam or include links to other sites
• Are clearly off topic
• Impersonate an individual or organisation, are fraudulent, defamatory of any person, threatening or invasive of another’s privacy or otherwise illegal
• Are trolling or threatening
• Promote, advertise or solicit the sale of any goods or services

You grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide licence to republish any material you submit to us, without limitation, in any format.